Kohler Purist Kitchen Faucets – See how understated elegance pairs with all-out glamour in a kitchen that brings the Hollywood Regency style into clearly modern focus.
Posts in category Product Highlights
Hands-free Convenience – Imagine the convenience of having a kitchen faucet that can sense what you’re trying to accomplish and respond to what you need, the moment you need it. MotionSense does.
Kohler DTV shower systems transform your bathroom into a relaxing spa-like environment by combining water, steam, sound and light into one unique, customizable experience. With one electronic control panel, you can create a shower unlike any other.
Personalized hydrotherapy offers a relaxing spa-like experience in your very own home. Kohler DTV shower systems provide you with the ability to control every aspect of your shower, including the temperature, the intensity of the spray from the numerous jets, and even the water delivery angle. A menu-based navigation system makes everything easy to use. DTV II provides even more outstanding control, allowing you to incorporate your favorite music, personalized lighting, and even steam into your shower experience. There are six presets available to you so that you can create unique experiences and save them for a later date.
Integrated Digital Controls
The integrated digital controls are easy to set and use. There are two systems from which to choose:
Standard DTV Digital Interface
In the standard model, you get:
- Six presets for saving and accessing your favorite experiences
- Temperature and hydro-massage treatment programs
- Installation options ranging from preset to custom programming
- Nearly unlimited showering options
The standard interface attaches to the wall of your shower via a magnet, making it easy to remove and clean. The LCD display is large and easy-to-read, and you can access all of your favorite environments with just one touch. No longer do you need multiple valve handles to change the temperature or intensity of your shower; all you need is the simple and efficient DTV digital interface.
DTV II Digital Interface
The DTV II Interface takes things a step further, allowing you to access options that are even more therapeutic from a single control panel. With the DTV II system, you get everything included in the standard interface, plus:
- Integrated chromatherapy, lighting, audio, and steam controls
- Wireless or Ethernet internet connection for streaming music from your network
- Includes a 30ft cable allowing the panel to be installed a distance from the shower, if desired
Like the standard interface, the DTV II system allows for easy cleaning with its magnetic control. With the large LCD screen, it is easy to choose your preset experiences or create your own. Whether you want to rock and roll with bright lights or relax in a dim environment with your favorite classical music, you can control it all with the push of a button.
Behind the Wall: The System Components
Although the intuitive control panel is the part of the DTV system you see and the part with which you interact, there is much more behind the wall. Two components, including the Digital Thermostatic Valve (from which the system gets its name) and the media module for the DTV II system, provide your therapeutic experience.
DTV Six-Port Thermostatic Valve
The digital thermostatic valve is the main component in a DTV system, and Kohler’s gives you plenty of ports to customize your experience. Features of the valve include:
- A digital control for precise temperatures
- Standard ¾” hot and cold supply line access
- Six available outlets
- 21 gallon per minute delivery at a maximum of 45 psi
This valve is ideal for use in showering or bathing applications, and when used with a second valve in Kohler’s DTV+ system, it allows for additional ports and two water temperatures at once.
Media Module for DTV II
The media module offers the lighting, steam control, music, and more that gives you the most personalized showering experience available today. It elevates the entire experience, giving you access to chromatherapy and even your very own playlist via internet connectivity. Features include:
- One-button access to a multifaceted showering experience
- Water-resistant construction
- Connections for digital mixing, two digital interface panels, lights, audio, internet, steam, or any other peripheral.
The media module works alongside Kohler’s DTV system to provide a relaxing or rejuvenating experience with complete sensory immersion. Sight, sound, temperature, touch – it is all included in the DTV II system from Kohler.
Shop the Kohler DTV Shower System at Faucet Depot.
Aside from its beautiful, modern aesthetic appeal, the Delta Trinsic Collection also provides lasting functionality and enhanced performance. These faucets and more come with innovative features and in plenty of designs to complement any kitchen or bathroom.
Delta Trinsic Kitchen Products
Colors and Styles
Your kitchen faucets should be as versatile as your decorating style, and that is why Delta offers several unique colors and styles. You can choose from eight different faucets, including single-handle bar/prep faucets and center-set kitchen faucets. There are also pullout single handle faucets, giving you more freedom, and faucet sets with Touch20 Technology allow you to activate the flow of water with nothing more than the touch of your hand. All of these faucets are available in a range of colors and finishes, including Champagne Bronze, Matte Black, Chrome, and Arctic Stainless.
Innovative Features and Technologies
Delta takes kitchen faucets to a brand new level with the inclusion of several technologies designed to make life simpler and easier. These include:
- DIAMOND Seal Technology – combines the strength of diamond with the flexibility of InnoFlex PEX waterways to ensure that your faucets last a lifetime. The DIAMOND Valve cartridge allows users to set the range of handle motion, too, preventing scalds.
- Touch Clean – Rather than a traditional screen aerator, the Delta faucets that make up the Trinsic collection contain soft rubber nubs that make cleaning easier than ever. Simply wipe and go!
- Water Efficiency – Delta Trinsic faucets offer a flow rate of 1.5 to 1.8 gallons per minute, which is significantly less than the industry standard 2.2 gallons per minute.
- MagnaTite Docking – Pull-down spray wands make installation simple, and they provide more controlled spray right where you need it. Delta’s MagnaTite technology ensures that the wand stays firmly in place while docked thanks to powerful magnets. Most of the wands also have a toggle feature, allowing you to switch between stream and aerated spray with a single touch of your finger.
- Touch20 Technology – Cooking and cleaning is a snap in the kitchen with Touch20 Technology. Simply use your hand, wrist, or forearm to tap anywhere on the spout or handle to start or stop the flow of water.
Delta Trinsic Bath Products
Colors and Styles
Delta’s Trinsic Bath collection allows you to create any look imaginable in your bathtub and sink area, but it also provides you with features that are innovative and exciting. The long-lasting, affordable hardware from Delta allows you to get the look and style you want in your bathroom at an affordable price. You will find products to fit your bath and shower, Roman tub, bidet, and more, and you can even purchase complementary grab bars, towel bars, and tissue holders. These are available in Champagne Bronze, Venetian Bronze, Stainless, and Chrome.
Innovative Features and Technologies
Like the Delta Trinsic kitchen line, Delta’s collection of bathroom products offers unique features that will save you time and money while boosting your comfort level. These include:
- DIAMOND Seal Technology – the amazing properties of diamonds create faucets that work like new for years to come. The DIAMOND valves also allow you to set the maximum water temperatures to prevent scalds and burns.
- H20Kinetic Showers – The H20Kinetic technology gives you a lower flow from your showerhead – but it does not feel like a low flow shower. Unique internal systems control everything from the speed of motion, droplet size, and even movement angle of the water to make you feel as if you are using more water than a standard shower when you are actually using much less.
- WaterSense Products – Many of the products in the Delta Trinsic collection bear the WaterSense label, which means they meet strict guidelines set forth by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) regarding water conservation.
- Delta Monitor – Something as simple as opening a faucet or flushing a toilet can cause potentially unsafe changes in water temperature during a shower. Fortunately, Delta Monitor faucets incorporate a special pressure balance valve to help keep temperature within a safer range as you shower. They also include a high-limit stop, which prevents children or even adults from scalding themselves with high-temperature water.
- Water Efficiency – The bathroom faucets in the Trinsic collection use 1.5 gallons per minute instead of the industry standard rate of 2.5 gallons per minute. Showerheads and hand showers use 1.5 or 2.0 gallons per minute instead of 2.5.
If you are searching for beautiful products that will last a lifetime, give you access to convenient features, and even help you in your quest to preserve water for the sake of the planet and your budget, then the Delta Trinsic collection is the perfect choice for your kitchen or bathroom.
Photos from the Delta Trinsic Kitchen Collection
Photos from the Delta Trinsic Bathroom Collection
Shop the Delta Trinsic Collection at Faucet Depot.
All our products are manufactured from the highest quality of brass. To maintain the quality finish on these items, please:
- Use only non-silicone caulking adhesive or plumbers putty for installation. Do not use lead based acidic curing adhesive or mastic when installing product. Silicone caulking may also decay the brass material. The use of Blue RTV Silicone during installation will void the product warranty.
- Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners, rubbing alcohol, ammonia, detergents, brass or silver polish which will scratch the surface.
- Do not allow soap scum or minerals in water to build up on the surface finish of your product (including toothpaste). These will gradually wear away the protective coating or finish and diminish the beauty of your products. Rinse and wipe product after cleaning to prevent soap scum build up.
- Clean with soft, dampened sponge or cloth.
- Never use abrasive materials such as a brush, Scotch-Brite or scouring pad to clean your finished product.
Applying a coating of non-abrasive liquid wax to the clean surface of the product will protect the finish. Trim Brite, a product of Trim By Design, Inc., can be used on all types of decorative painted and plated finishes. Apply Trim Brite with a soft cloth and let dry. Remove by rubbing gently with a soft clean dry cloth. Trim Brite does not contain harsh abrasives.
We highly recommend using Trim Brite regularly on items finished in Polished Copper (08), Polished Nickel (15), Brushed Nickel (17) and Polished Chrome (26).
Living Finishes and Uncoated Finishes
Rustic Brass (12) is a living finish. Polished Brass, Uncoated (02) is an uncoated finish. Depending on maintenance and use, the finish will naturally weather and change color. Our warranty does not cover living finishes nor does it cover uncoated finishes. Finish colors can vary and change in color is unpredictable.
Buy your Trim-By-Design products at FaucetDepot.com: http://www.faucetdepot.com/man/Trim-By-Design-60.asp
Trim-By-Design Website: http://www.trimbydesign.com
Every homeowner wants to ensure that when they purchase a kitchen or bathroom fixture that it will not tarnish, flake or corrode and Moen understands. When you purchase a faucet you want something that is efficient, looks good and will last for as long as you own your home. Moen has teamed up with Nasa to develop its Lifeshine technology in order to deliver these exact specifications to your kitchen and bath. How does Lifeshine work exactly?
Lifeshine is a finish that has been researched and tested for several years to ensure that the fixture will not flake, tarnish or corrode over time despite being constantly exposed to water. Lifeshine also is abrasion and chemical resistant which is perfect for those instances when heavy-duty cleaners are used in the kitchen sink or lavatory. Lifeshine is built to last, as it is actually embedded in the finish and not merely painted on top of it. The result is a faucet that looks as good as it performs year after year.
Having Lifeshine built into the faucet finish allows the faucet to avoid corrosion and it assists the faucet in maintaining its brilliant color. It provides the ability to have the strength of chrome in a full array of colors on multiple lines of Moen’s faucets. Even more unbelievable is the fact that Lifeshine finish is eco-friendly! Moen understands that sustainability is just as important as beauty and durability to today’s consumers thus they have incorporated their Physical Vapor Deposition technique in order to eradicate toxins from the manufacturing process.
Leave it to Moen a leader in faucet technology to deliver a finish that beautifies and helps the homeowner feel good abouttheir purchase knowing the impact on the environment is as minimal as possible. Lifeshine has been made available in nickel, satine, classic stainless, brushed bronze, brushed brass, polished brass and stainless ensuring you can find the perfect finish to match your current décor. Whether you select a high arc kitchen sink, a roman tub fixture or an ultramodern bathroom faucet you can be certain that Moen’s Lifeshine technology will help you enjoy that fixture for decades.
Have your hands ever been dirty when you approached the kitchen sink and you just know that as soon as you are done washing up you will need to wash the faucet as well? Who wants to have to clean up twice? Delta knows that you don’t which is why they have developed their patented touch technology. Delta’s touch technology known as Touch2O allows you to tap anywhere on the spout or handle with your forearm or your wrist to start the stream of water. No more dirty faucets just because your hands are dirty! The Delta Pilar Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O is one of Delta’s top selling faucets.
If you need the ability to start the faucet without touching it at all then you can select a hands free model, which contains sensors that understand your movement indicates the need for the water flow. Run your hands under the faucet and begin receiving water immediately, Delta has made it that simple with faucets like the Delta Addison with Touch2O.xt. and the Delta Lahara Single Handle Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O.xt. These faucets are perfect for auto mechanics, avid gardeners, construction workers or homes with children that continually require a unit to be ready for soiled hands time and time again. Think of the time you could save over the course of the week and the germs that could be avoided by having a faucet that works with your hand movements.
One question that many consumers have is how you can control the water temperature with hands free units. Set the temperature with the lever to your desired temperature and the faucet will retain that setting throughout each use. If you need to change the temperature then simply relocate the handle to the new temperature and turn off when completed. Having the temperature preset makes it easy to obtain a consistent experience each time you wash or rinse and this can also be used to help prevent children from scalding themselves.
Another question that arises with automatic or hands free system is safety. What if a child or household member runs their hands under the water or does dishes and walks off forgetting to shut the water off? Delta has you covered with automatic shut off built in after one minute of consecutive running when it no longer senses hand movement. You can rest easy knowing that the faucet will prevent your sink from over flowing causing water damage to the kitchen or bath. Delta’s Touch technology is state-of-the-art and provides a whole new way to use your faucet and sink. Spend more time doing what you love and less time cleaning when you select Delta for your kitchen.
If you’re interested in this technology for your home but still not convinced, then check out these video’s below on Touch2O and Touch2O.xt technology. After you see the ease of use and advantages to these faucets the decision will be a no-brainer.
For even more information and pricing please visit FaucetDepot for Delta Touch and Hands Free Products at Everyday Low Prices!
Delta Pilar Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology
Delta Addison and Lahara Bathroom Faucets with Touch2O.xt Technology
All well water should be tested by an approved agency or a reputable well drilling service at least once a year to check for possible contaminants such as lead, bacteria, VOC’s and chemicals from herbicides, pesticides and insecticides. As a best practice, you should also sanitize your water system at least once a year per manufacturer’s recommendations. This is easily done using common household bleach.
Sediment may be present in well water. Signs of sediment can include rings around the toilet bowl water line or upon filling a glass with water and holding it up to the sunlight you notice tiny particles in the water. These particulates can adversely affect all your water using appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers, as well as possibly clog your faucet aerators.
NOTE: If you are experiencing other issues like very discolored water with a red tint (Iron), blue staining in sinks and toilet bowls (Acidic Water), or low soap suds when washing with soap (Hard Water) you may need a water treatment system such as an Iron Reduction, Acid Neutralizer or a standard Water Softener system to treat all your water as it comes into your home. We recommend that you review all product options on our website or contact a reputable water quality dealer or licensed plumbing contractor near you for more information on these systems.
If it is determined that a whole house water treatment system is not needed for your home, there are several options to help provide you with cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water:
- Install an Aqua-Pure® whole house filter with a sediment filter cartridge. The filter is installed at point of entry of your water (where the water enters your home). This filter should be installed by a licensed plumbing contractor in your area.
- Install an Aqua-Pure® water filter system under the kitchen and/or bathroom sink that filters the cold water at the sink and uses either the existing faucet or a dedicated faucet. These types of systems can be installed by the homeowner, but if unsure, we recommend a licensed plumbing contractor in your area.
If it is determined that a whole house water treatment system is needed to treat your specific water condition, 3M Purification Inc. has a full line of Aqua-Pure® branded treatment systems to treat sediment, hard water, chlorine, iron, arsenic, sulfur and even tannins found in your well water.
For more product information and pricing, please visit http://www.faucetdepot.com/man/Aqua-Pure-73.asp.
For more information from the manufacturer, visit http://www.aquapure.com/your-water/well-water.
- Brasstech faucets and bath fittings are made of solid brass and are of the finest quality. To maintain the finish on these items, please: Do not use any abrasive cleaners, rubbing alcohol, ammonia, detergents, brass or silver polish which will scratch the surface. Clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Applying a coating of a non-abrasive liquid wax to the clean surface of the product will protect the finish
- Brass ProTech, product of Brasstech, Inc., can be used on all types of decorative painted and plated finishes. Simply apply Brass ProTech with a soft cloth and let it dry. Remove by rubbing gently with a soft dry cloth. Brass ProTech does not contain harsh abrasives
- We highly recommend using Brass ProTech regularly on items finished in Polished Nickel (15), Satin Nickel (15S), Polished Silver (25) and Satin Silver (25S).
- Do not allow soap scum or minerals in water to build up on the surface finish of your faucets or bath fittings (including toothpaste). These will gradually wear away the protective coating or finish and diminish the beauty of your products.
- Living Finishes and Uncoated Finishes: 03W, 08W, 25 and 25S are living finishes. 03N is an uncoated finish. Depending on maintenance and use, these finishes will naturally weather and change color. Our warranty does not cover living or uncoated finishes. Finish colors can vary and change in color is unpredictable.
Custom mix and match options, including interchangeable levers, extended heights, and 30-plus decorative finishes add up to the largest single-lever collection ever introduced.
(Huntington Beach, CA, September 30, 2010) With the debut of California Faucets Single-Lever Faucet Series, builders, designers, and homeowners now have a choice of styles that were previously unavailable in the category. The new collection, consisting of three single-lever faucets within the Topanga 33 Series, Belmont 35 Series, and Huntington 42 Series, offers standard sizes for lavatory faucets as well as extended heights that accommodate vessel sinks. Each design is available in all 30-plus decorative finishes offered by California Faucets. But customization does not stop there.
Further customization comes by way of interchangeable levers. Any lever in the California Faucets line is interchangeable with the Single-Lever Faucet Series. For example, the Swarovski® crystal handle from the Crystal Cove 69 Series can add just the panache needed to give the Huntington 42 Series an extra air of elegance.
Beyond making a striking statement in the home, California Faucets&rsquo Single-Lever Faucet Series add a distinctive touch to bath environments in the hospitality and commercial building segments. The series is fueling new interest in single-lever faucets with unprecedented style and value. Remarkably, for prices in line with mass-produced competitor brands, the Single Lever Faucet Series from California Faucets offers superior solid brass construction in addition to customizable designs and dozens of finishes.
List prices start at $459 in Polished Chrome. Special finishes list at $597, with Premium finishes topping out at $734. Extended heights list at $529 in Polished Chrome, and at $688 for Special finishes.
About California Faucets
California Faucets has been providing its customers with the very best customer service and delivery of the finest selection of decorative fittings in the industry since 1988. With over 25 styles and more than 34 decorative finishes, California Faucets&rsquo Custom Faucetry® allows you to combine any spout with any handle in any finish. Design choices now exceed two million, and offerings range from traditional and transitional to contemporary and art deco. And with the Virtual Faucet Creator®, a revolutionary new online tool by California Faucets, you can create thousands of designs with just a few clicks of the mouse.
For more product information and pricing, please visit http://www.faucetdepot.com/man/California-Faucets-92.asp.
For more information from the manufacturer, visit http://www.calfaucets.com/pressrel-detail.asp?pr=54.