Takagi Tankless Water Heaters Working Process :
- A hot water tap is opened.
- The opened tap allows water to flow through the water heater. An internal water flow sensor detects this flow.
- Upon flow detection, the flow sensor sends the activation signal to the computer board.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- As water flows through the heat exchanger, it absorbs heat from the burner.
- By the time the water exits the heater, it has reached the designated set temperature.
- When the hot water tap is closed, the water heater automatically turns off.